July 7, 2008

Awards & Another MEME

Rekha of Rekha's Kitchen has tagged me with another MEME.
Here it goes:

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was in Grade 10

what are five things on my to do list for to day
Prepare Breakfast & Lunch
Go to the Gym
Clean up my Room
Work on the Blog & check out other blogs
Go for the evening Walk

places I have lived at
Bangalore
Hospet
Mumbai
San Jose

Jobs I have had
A brief stint as a Relationship Manager
Now a Happy Housewife

what are five snacks I enjoy
Vegetable Noodles
Pakodas
Spinach Corn Sandwich
Idli Sambar
Onion Rava Dosa

what things would I do if I were a billionaire
Too many to pen down

I would like to tag Sharmila of Kichu Khon

Easy Crafts & RamyaBala have showered me with a Friendship Award .. Thank You sooo much EC & Ramya :)

I would like to pass it on to:

Congrats !!!

8 comments:

Priti said...

Congrats for all the awards..and nice reading the tag...I have answered for your previous one too :-)

rekhas kitchen said...

Thanks a lot dear,you feel me worth for your friend ship

rekhas kitchen said...

hey did you check that meme post of mine in my blog you are there in my friend ship chain check it out

Sharmila said...

Thanks Vegetable platter!And congrats on the awards too.

Indranee said...

Thanks a lot dear friend! I'm glad to get this friendship award and be your friend:) Cheers!

Asha said...

Enjoy your award, great MeMe. Hospete and B'lore, huh? Me happy!:)

Sunshinemom said...

Congrats on those well deserved awards:)

Suma Rajesh said...

ur vada looks tempting..good at tea time..