Mangoes .. Mangoes & some more Mangoes ... I love mangoes & I make sure I make good use of the mango season while it lasts. My favorite way to enjoy a mango is to savour the fruit as is but an occassional dessert with mangoes doesn't do any harm either ...
I made this rich & gooey mango dessert the other day .. And, with just 4 ingredients. A great option, if you are having guests for dinner.
You Will Need:
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Fresh Yogurt
- 1 cup Mango Puree - fresh/canned
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Pre heat the oven to 150 C
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish & Bake at 150 C for 12-15 mins.
- Allow it to cool & pour into shot glasses.
- Served chilled with freshly brewed coffee
This can be put together in no time but you only have to wait for it to be chilled .. And, there is only one word after you eat this .. YUMMY !!!