If you are not too fond of radish, you may not really like it .. But, it does taste great with plain steamed rice & its good for digestion too :)
You Will Need:
- White Radish - 3 large
- 2 tbsp grated coconut - fresh/frozen
- Green chillies - 4
- 1 tbsp tamarind extract
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- A lemon sized lump of Jaggery
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- A handful of curry leaves
- 3 red chillies - broken
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Peel & grate radish & set aside
- In a mixer, grind together grated radish, coconut, green chillies, tamarind extract, Jaggery, turmeric & some salt into a smooth paste adding very little water.
- Transfer to a bowl, Temper with mustard seeds, curry leaves & red chillies.
- Mix well & check for salt
Serve with HOT steamed rice & Rasam .. Enjoi !!!!