You Will Need:
- 1 cup Quick Cook Oats
- 2 tbsp Toor Dal - Cooked
- 1 cup chopped Spinach - loosely packed
- 1 small Tomato - finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped Ginger
- 2 green chillies - chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- In a saucepan, Heat oil, splutter cumin seeds. Add green chillies & ginger & saute for 20 secs.
- Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric & cook for a couple of mins. Add shredded carrots & spinach .Cook for another 2-3 mins till the tomatoes are soft & carrots are cooked. Spinach would have wilted by then.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water, add oats & cooked toor dal. Mix well & add salt. Bring it to a boil. Allow it to bowl for a minute or two. Turn off the stove,transfer to a serving bowl
Serve HOT & enjoy a healthy meal ...