Here's a refreshing Salsa for a warm summer night. Watermelon salsa is your healthy yet delicious low-cal snack that can be served for the next weekend get together at home.
It's a little sweet but savoury enough for those who love spice. And, it's got all the crunch from the onions, watermelon & cucumber.
You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced watermelon - seeds discarded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 jalapeno peppers - minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A few chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- Salt as per taste
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients listed. Toss well to combine. Check for salt & toss again gently.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
Now, that was easy, isn't it?? Serve with Tortilla Chips .. Enjoi !!!
I served mine with tortilla chips, But I guess, it goes great with grilled vegetables too. You can even eat it as it is :) Quite addictive this !!!