How many of you make it a point to eat salads everyday?? Well, atleast I am not one of those. While, I do appreciate a well made salad, I am plain lazy to whip up a salad on a everyday basis & I am happy eating Rice:-)
The other day, I made this simple Pomegranate & sweet corn salad with a dash of bell pepper in it. The sweet taste of pomegranate & sweet corn blended so well with bell peppers & the vinaigrette. I hope you guys love it as well
You Will Need
- 1 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup sweet corn -boiled with a bit of salt
- 1 cup green bell pepper - finely diced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp any dried herb
- Salt as per taste
- In a small bowl, add apple cider vinegar, dried herb & salt. mix well. Add extra virgin olive oil & give it a good whisk & set aside.
- In a large bowl, thrown in pomegranate seeds, sweetcorn & bell peppers, mix well.
- Add prepared vinaigrette, toss well for the flavours to incorporate. Check for salt. Chill for an hour before serving