Call me Popeye, for I love Spinach .. Yes, I absolutely love it. And, I can spinach everyday without even getting bored.
The curry that I have for you today has 2 of my favorite things, Spinach & Corn & the best part is that, this curry doesn't have too many spices in it. So, you can enjoy spinach & corn in their purest form. And a big plus, this is low on calories too .. YAY !!!
You Will Need:
- 2 cups spinach - picked & finely chopped
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 green chillies - chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter cumin seeds & Saute green chillies & garlic for about 30 secs
- Add chopped spinach & about a tbsp of water. Close the lid & let it cook for a couple of minutes
- Add sweet corn & coriander powder. Mix well close the lid & let it get cooked. Keep stirring in between to avoid the bottom from getting burnt. Spinach & corn get cooked pretty fast & they won't need too much water. So, Do Not add water unless it get very dry.
- When fully cooked, add salt as per taste & give it a stir.
- Let the curry stand for a couple of minutes before serving
Transfer to a bowl & serve warm with some Phlkas or Steamed Rice .. Enjoi !!!