December 8, 2011

Farfalle in a Creamy Roasted Mushroom Sauce - A Guest Post for Monsoon Spice

Sia's Monsoon Spice has been around for a long long time, much before my blog came into existance. Monsoon Spice was one of the first blogs I was hooked to during my pre blogging days & I love her recipes. They are simple, full of yummy spices and they exude so much warmth.

Farfalle in Mushroom Sauce

And, I am thrilled to be doing a guest post on Sia's blog .. She has such a wide array of recipes that it took me a while to choose & I finally settled for some yummy Farfalle Pasta soaked in the goodness of Roasted Mushroom Sauce.

So Hop on to Monsoon Spice & have fun .. And, Thanks Sia for the opportunity

16 comments:

Sandhya Hariharan said...

Lovely pics and the recipe !!! Just hopped over and had a scan at Sia's

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Farfalle with mushroom sauce looks so delicious and tempting. Wonderfully prepared.


Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Laavanya said...

So very delicious!

Santosh Bangar said...

looking delicious

Spandana said...

Lovely pics.. off to Sia's place :-)

Priya said...

Looks super fabulous and wonderful..

ANU said...

wow this looks awesome....luv it!


SYF&HWS - Cook With SPICES" Series - CARDAMOM (Dec 5th to Jan 5th)
100 Friends/Followers & GIVEAWAY

Amina Khaleel said...

delicious recipe... Farfalle with mushroom sauce looks stunning..

Sharmilee! :) said...

Sounds interesting and yummy too

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Yumm recipe...looks delicious.

RAKS KITCHEN said...

New to me, sounds and looks good!

Tina said...

Beautiful and tempting..

Madhavi said...

Great pasta dish. BTW I tired your Eggplant Curry/Palya, and me, DH, and our guests loved it. Will post on my blog soon, and thanks for sharing :)

http://vegetarianmedley.blogspot.com/

DEESHA said...

Hey Madhavi, glad you guys loved it

Hugs

Deeps said...

looks yummy! i love mushrooms and i adore pasta..both together, even better! :)

rushmefast said...

Hi Deesha,

I made this last week and enjoyed so much. My hubby, who just likes mushrooms in mushroom butter masala,asked to do it frequently on weekends. :)

Rashmi