May 31, 2013

Say Hi to Baby K

Baby K turned 8 months day before yesterday. We celebrate his birthday every month & this time it coincided with his great grandfather. He cut his little cake along with my granddad & it was a sight to watch.
 
I have a picture of Baby K to share with you all. This picture was taken when he was about 4 months old. I can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast. He has begun to speak, crawl & is learning to throw tantrums as well. But then, his every smile & his every other action gives us immense joy !!


KD
 
I have so much to say about Baby K but I do not know where to begin :) All I can say is that right now, I am enjoying the bestest phase of my life.
 
I will see you all with a new post & hopefully few more pictures of Baby K real soon.

 

10 comments:

Nabanita Das said...

So Cute... God Bless Him... :)

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Baby K is chooooooo cute ! Got bless him:)

Shama Nagarajan said...

cute baby

Sowmya Madhavan said...

So cute...enjoy motherhood!!

uma shankar said...

he is too cute!take care!

Akila said...

Such a lovely cute baby... This would be the best phase of your life time so enjoy ur motherhood thoroughly... My blessings for the baby....

Apu said...

Congrats! He's adorable! God Bless!

Charul @ Tadka Masala said...

Aww!! So cute he is. Congratulations to you.. Have a happy motherhood. :)

Smita said...

Hiii , sweet little angel!

notyet100 said...

hi its been so long how u been
wish ya great yr ahead