Say Hi to Baby K

Friday, May 31, 2013

Baby K turned 8 months day before yesterday. We celebrate his birthday every month & this time it coincided with his great grandfather. He cut his little cake along with my granddad & it was a sight to watch.
 
I have a picture of Baby K to share with you all. This picture was taken when he was about 4 months old. I can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast. He has begun to speak, crawl & is learning to throw tantrums as well. But then, his every smile & his every other action gives us immense joy !!


KD
 
I have so much to say about Baby K but I do not know where to begin :) All I can say is that right now, I am enjoying the bestest phase of my life.
 
I will see you all with a new post & hopefully few more pictures of Baby K real soon.

 

You Might Also Like

10 comments