December 1, 2015

My Favourite Green Smoothie

This isn't even a proper recipe but this is my favourite kinda Smoothie. I make a lot of Smoothies, but this one is my favourite.

I practically drink this everyday or at least 5 days a week. This is my post workout drink & its so darn delicious or maybe I am hungry when I drink this :) Either way I love it so it has to be blogged :)

Spinach Smoothie2


Its got Banana, Spinach, Pear, Almonds & the new Superfood Chia Seeds & of course Milk .. Everything that makes a smoothie tasty. I add Spinach because it takes care of my daily dose of Greens & I don't have to bother about another dose of Greens for the rest of the day & of course I love the gorgeous Green hue it lends to the Smoothie

You Will Need:

  • 1 Banana - I use the Small Variety
  • Half a Pear or Apple
  • 1 cup Spinach
  • 5 Almonds
  • 1 tsp Chia Seeds
  • 200 ml Milk *

How To:

Roughly chop the pear or Apple. There is no need to peel the skin. Roughly chop the Banana too.  
Put everything in a blender & blend until Smooth

NOTE:

You can use any kind of milk you like. Regular, Skimmed, Soy, Nut milk or whichever. I mostly use the 2% fat milk 

I sometimes add a dash of Organic Unsweetened Peanut Butter to this. Makes it all the more delicious

I don't add Ice cubes because I use chilled Milk

I also don't feel the need to add any sweeteners as I feel the sweetness from the Banana & Pear is quite sufficient. You may add a dash of honey if you wish to. But Please avoid using White Sugar

1 comment:

Mantis Hugo said...

Thanks for this informative blog. People who are really concerned about the health of themselves and others then you may take help from the women's choice noni juice as women are considered physically weak but the fact is this that they are mentally and emotionally more stronger then men.