This is my very first post on VEGETABLE PLATTER . Hope you all like this !!
Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach/palak
- 1 cup curds
- 4-5 tbsp grated coconut - fresh/frozen
- 2 - 3 green chilles - low/medium spiced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds/jeera
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp ghee
- Boil spinach with a pinch of salt & keep it aside
- Grind coconut, green chillies & 1 tsp mustard seeds into a smooth paste with very little water
- Add this paste to boiled spinach
- Add curds
- Add salt as per taste
- Temper with mustard & cumin seeds, serve with rice. Enjoy !!
You can also try making this with
- Okra / Ladies finger
- Green Beans
- Any green leavy vegetable
I will be sending over this recipe to Siri's place for her summer event 'Frozen Yogurt'
Check out the event @ Frozen Yogurt