September 12, 2008

ME ME Time Again !!!


Priti from IndianKhana has tagged me with a MEME .. I was thrilled because, I like talking about myself. Who does not huh??

I was asked to list 7 facts about myself & after a bit of thinking,I have come up with my list.

Here it goes :

I am a BIG Foodie. I guess the very existence of this blog explains it all. I love anything to do with food, be it Cooking or Eating.

I love Chocolates !! Infact I am crazy about them. I can have anything that has chocolate flavor like ice creams/milk shakes/ fudges or just anything .. But I totally dislike White chocolates.

I am extremely short tempered & I am known for speaking whatever that comes to my mind first. And, I am making a sincere effort to cut down on that after my marriage. I really do appreciate my husband for being patient with me.

I am crazy about Sunglasses & Ear rings. Every time I go shopping I never miss an opportunity to have a look at shades & ear rings. I have matching ear rings to go with almost any dress I wear from sarees to skirts to denims .

I am a fitness freak. Not that I have a gorgeous figure. I always worry about not exercising regularly & putting on weight.

My alarm is always set to 5:50 AM even on holidays. Whether I wake up or not is a different issue altogether. My entire family is annoyed with this habit of mine.

I love talking to people. I can have telephonic conversations with my mom & my friends for hours at length.

I would like to tag

  • Sujatha
  • Jayashree
  • Usha
  • Raaji
  • Laavanya
  • Madhavi

Thanks Priti . . .

31 comments:

Sireesha said...

Love reading Ur meme....

n33ma said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...so many things on ur meme is very much like myself lol

Laavanya said...

Hey VP nice to see your meme.. I don't like white chocolate either and am pretty short tempered too :)
Thx for tagging me but I've already done this meme before (last year)... Have a good weekend.

Sujatha said...

Nice to know more about you through your MeMe! And thanks for tagging me! I will dure do it soon..

Illatharasi said...

Very nice to know more about you...:)

Swiss is famous for chocolates, so you must be enjoying them;)

Earings, me too like them.

raaji said...

thanks for taggin me....sure will do it....but are there any conditions for that......

Usha said...

Nice reading your meme and getting to know more about you....your thing about the alarm was really funny...thanks for the tag will try and pick it up soon and do it :)

Divya Vikram said...

Great meme.

Cham said...

Even in holidays the alarm rings, well NO NO :( That is great!

Divya said...

What a cute meme!
Shopping is a long lost art of mine... and now you reminded me of it!

Priti said...

Hey thanks for doing the meme (that was pity fast ;))..and loving reading it...I was short tempered too..but I have controlled a lot ;)...hehe...have a gud weekend dear

Suma Rajesh said...

lovly reading ur meme..

sowmya said...

Fun reading your meme...According to my experience..you become a patient after marraige and even more patients after a kid..

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Hey nice to read your post, I love Chocolates... Infcat I have planned to visit a chocolate buffet lunch... Hats off for the good job you ve done... I liked the corn-methi biriyani.

Myviews said...

Very nice to know more about you...:)
even i too like ear rings...

Shillu said...

Good to know more abt u. I was short tempered too. and I love earrings! the only difference is I love white chocolate :(

Kitchen Flavours said...

chocolate one, ear rings one and talking on phone are same to both of us. Nice to know about u through this.

Curry Leaf said...

Chocolate is same for me.Nice meme

SriLekha said...

iam too a lover of chocolate and nice to know more about u

Rajee said...

Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. Very interesting MeMe you have here :-)

Purva Desai said...

It was really nice reading your MEME....bachke rehna re baba....ur really short tempered...;) just kidding...

srikars kitchen said...

Love reading Ur meme....Very nice to know more about you.....

Sireesha said...

Thanks for ur lovely coments

Sia said...

LOL.. that was one fun read :)

rekhas kitchen said...

hi h r u after reading you me me i thuoght it was my meme it matches a lot to me i think one more person is there like me

Nidhi said...

Loved reading your meme :)

LG said...

riii..5.50kke alarm ittu..ellaranna ebbisi malkothira ;) ?..naanu aste ri...6 gantege alarm ittu adu hodada mele chennagi gorake hodithini..ahahaA..adikke nammejamanru 7kke alarm itkothare.. ;)..I have re-published the round-up of SWC-K in my style, take a look..

Ramya Bala said...

very nice meme dear..its has been a long time visiting all ur blogs...

have started blogging again,but in the new one...

http://ramyaacooks.blogspot.com

chk it out n passon ur vies..

Thank you

Madhavi said...

Nice meme, good to know more abt u. I'll do it soon!!!

Sunshinemom said...

Oh!! Looks like the meme is straight from the heart! I too love junk jewellery - shades, necklaces, chokers, danglers, anklets, belts - I love them all!!

Sukanya said...

Reading your Meme was so nice....You really are cool....