Italian cooking is among the world's richest & most varied, with dishes perfect for every occasion. My family just loves Italian Food & Spaghetti is a family favourite. It is very nutritious, easy & can be made within minutes.
There are tons of easy ways to eat your spaghetti. The one that I want to share with all of you today is definitely one of the easiest & has a perfect assortment of sauteed vegetables. Even though its one of the 'Hurried-Up' meals at home, it is very delicious & is definitely a comfort meal. This one is a sure winner among kids too.
Preparation Time: 20-25 mins
You Will Need:
- 500g spaghetti
- 2 ripe tomatoes/ 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 carrot - diced
- 100g mushroom - sliced
- 1 small bowl of sliced broccoli
- 2 - 3 tbsp - extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp - grated cheese
- salt as per taste
- Cook spahetti in a large pot filled with heavily salted water, as per package instructions
- Boil tomatoes in water, Peel off the skin & puree them using a blender
- Heat oil in a wok, Add diced carrots, mushroom & broccoli. Saute the vegetables for about 5 minutes
- Add pureed tomatoes & cook on low flame, until the vegetables are tender.
- Add cooked spaghetti & salt as per taste
- Mix well to combine, top with grated cheese & serve