I can eat Nutella by the spoonfuls & finish an entire jar :-) So, before it would disappear just like that yet again, I made these beautiful truffles out of them.
Guess what I added?? Crushed Chocolate Chip Cookies & Cornflakes .. And, they turned out super crunchy & was very light. They are super easy to make & hard to mess up :) So they make very nice gifts too
You Will Need:
Makes 10 Truffles
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tsp butter
- 8 chocolate chip cookies - crushed
- 2 handfuls of cornflakes - crushed
- Cocoa powder for rolling
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter & nutella together for about 2 mins.
- Mix crushed chocolate chip cookies & cornflakes. Mix well to incorporate.
- Set aside & allow them to come to room temprature. Make small balls out of them & roll over cocoa powder.
- Refregerate for about 30-40 mins before serving.
I made these on a whim & I was very happy with the results. So, this recipe is definitely a keeper .. They are so easy that even your 6 year olds can help you make these
- Try replacing chooclate chip cookies with digestive biscuits or even oatmeal cookies.
- Use desicated coconut/crushed almonds or walnuts to roll the truffles.