January 31, 2012

Hurali Saaru | Horse Gram Rasam - A Guest Post for Just Home Made

I've been visiting Just Home Made for quite a while & the recipes & beautiful photographs there have never ceased to amaze me .. I was thrilled to bits, when Radhika - The author & the photographer behind, Just Home Made, invited me to do a Guest Post .. Believe me, it couldn't have got more exciting than this ..

There are very few blogs, that entice you with beautiful writing & rich photography .. Just Home Made is one such. Its a pleasure to be writing for you, Radhika ..

Hurali Saaru - Horse Gram Rasam

Radhika asked me to pick a childhood favorite recipe & I just had to chose Hurali Saaru - Horse Gram Rasam as it is family favorite & since its winter here, I couldn't have got a better excuse to make this one.

So just Hop to Just Home Made & take a look yourself. Also, follow Radhika's Blog on Facebook & Twitter

Hope all of you enjoy reading this post ...

16 comments:

simply.food said...

Inviting click, will check out the recipe.

Namitha said...

That's a very beautiful post Deepthi :-) and lovely pictures too ! Just went there

Anu said...

Lovely post and nice clicks

Sowmya said...

mind blowing clicks!loved it.

Sravs said...

Awesome clicks !!

Ongoing Event - CC-Chocolate Fest

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Delicious and yummy looking rasam. Excellent preparation.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

love the clicks...
yum!

Rekha shoban said...

very healthy rasam!!beautiful click!!

Aarthi said...

This is my favorite..YUMMY

Aarthi
http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/

Kalpana Sareesh said...

Wonderful post deepthi love many pics..

Radhika | Just Home Made said...

Dee,
Thank you for the sweet words and for sharing your favorite recipe from childhood! Btw, is it the same as Basda saaru?
Have always wanted to know how it's made!
will try this out soon..

DEESHA said...

Radhika, yes Basda Saaru is very similar to this one. I think sometimes greens are also added to Basda Saaru & loads of garlic too ..

Priya said...

Healthy saaru,fabulous captures..

Jayasri Ravi said...

My favourite saaru, Lovely clicks too..,

Deeps @ Naughty Curry said...

that pic looks so pretty, love the way u have presented it... we call it kudu saaru & it happens to be my all time fav kind (esp love it with hurli palya)

manjooo said...

healthy rasam :)